Blog Tag – 5 Things you did not know about me
Blogs are not books, despite the fact that some turn into them. The interesting thing about writing a blog as opposed to a book is that you get the chance to talk about personal things once in a while without disturbing the reader.
Blog Tag is a simple game: once you are tagged you write a post with 5 things that most people do not know about you and then you tag other people. Recently I have been tagged by Ellen Moore so here are the 5 things you may not know about me:
- I am fluent in English, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish and I speak a little bit of French…. oui mon amour!
- When I am not blogging or working on other projects I like to spend my time weight lifting and practicing kick boxing
- I am a great fan of chess, although I am not a great player
- I spent one year working for a multinational company before realizing that I was not suitable for the (rigid) corporate world
- I am Brazilian but the last 6 years I missed Carnival because I was out of Brazil. In 2007 things will be different, hit me in Rio de Janeiro if you will!!
Get My Best Internet Marketing and Entrepreneurship Tips
- Don't worry, I only send out emails once or twice a month.
- But when I do, it's because I have something valuable to share!
- You don't want to miss those, and it's completely free!
10 Responses to “Blog Tag – 5 Things you did not know about me”
Hey, gonna get down to writing it. Thanks for the tag.
Great list Daniel. My Dad and I are going to start playing chess together this coming year. He even bought me Chess for Dummies! Wish me luck.
Now, I have been tagged twice, what to do?
I am just going to start a new question, since I have already answered this one.
Thanks for the tag.
George, just start a new question or just update the post you did answering the first tag, mentioning that you got tagged twice.
Nice to know those points. 🙂 I haven’t been on Yahoo chess for a while now.
Thanks for the tag; it took me a while before I could pinpoint somethings that weren’t mentioned before, and of course, the things that I wanted to share. All done, as you know by now. 🙂
I love these meme’s. Oh, I taught my son to play chess back when I homeschooled him. I learned by reading it from a book, I can now no longer play against him… he beats me every time. 🙁
Just noticed that I got tagged — thanks, Daniel. I’ve spread the tag further: http://timjoh.com/blog-tagging/
Nice work on learning four languages fluently, by the way.
Comments are closed.