Link Tips: 09 September 2007
- WordPress SEO Plugins: Sizlopedia has an interesting compilation of SEO-related WordPress plugins. The list has 23 items, ranging from URL structure to sitemaps.
- No More Pagerank?: What would happen if Google decided to stop using Pagerank, or at least to stop reporting it publicly? There is an ongoing discussion on this topic.
- WordPress as CMS: Many people are starting to leverage the power of the WordPress platform to create functional content management systems. This article illustrates the trend and includes examples.
- Blog Contest: David Airey is running a really big contest to celebrate his blog anniversary. There are $4000 in prizes, so it should be worth a look.
- WordPress SEO Basics: The article explains how you can SEO-sanitize your WordPress blog in 5 minutes. It covers most of the basic points like title tags, robots.txt and canonical URLs.
Get My Best Internet Marketing and Entrepreneurship Tips
- Don't worry, I only send out emails once or twice a month.
- But when I do, it's because I have something valuable to share!
- You don't want to miss those, and it's completely free!
6 Responses to “Link Tips: 09 September 2007”
Thanks for the plug!
Some good tips in there. I especially like the WordPress as a CMS article. I have been playing around with hacking WordPress into a CMS on a few new sites I am working on, so that article is really helping me get some more ideas.
Nice! Gotta start reading through these. Thanks for the links!
Interesting to see how those wordpress basics have come on since the article was published. As just how big it has become since.
Comments are closed.