Link Tips: 22 July 2007
- Tools for Bloggers: 80 links to tools and resources to help you improve your blogging experience.
- Working at Home: Would you like to work in your pajamas? This article analyzes the pros and cons of working at home.
- Organize Your Categories: Comprehensive article from Engtech explaining how you should organize the categories on your blog. It includes several examples.
- Showing the Stats: What is the right time to display your blog statistics? When should you make your number of subscriber public?
- More Money with fewer Adsense units: If you are trying to maximize your revenues perhaps you should avoid jamming Adsense units all over the place.
Get My Best Internet Marketing and Entrepreneurship Tips
- Don't worry, I only send out emails once or twice a month.
- But when I do, it's because I have something valuable to share!
- You don't want to miss those, and it's completely free!
9 Responses to “Link Tips: 22 July 2007”
Thanks Daniel for mentioning my post. Heading off to read the other articles.
Daniel, the ‘more money with fewer Adsense blocks’ doesn’t always work. I removed all but one block and my earnings dropped and shot back up when I restored my previous layout. But definitely worth a try for some sites.
Yeah I guess it depends on the keywords and site layout, but it is an interesting thing to consider.
I like posts that remind readers of previous posts of interest. You have so much good content here that I personally appreciate these reminder type posts. Thanks Daniel.
OneYearGoal.com – $100,000 online
What about the “Top 5 Ways to Monetize a New Blog”? http://www.oneyeargoal.com/
Former Fat Guy
Daniel, I have been reading for a month or so now, I’m a subscriber and get your post each morning. Thanks for what you do.
I have a question regrading your comments and how you have a special feature where YOUR comments are identified with the little “Daily Blog Tips” heading off to the upper right of each of your comments.
How are you doing that?
I think category reduction is essential to running a quality blog. I seem some sites that have over 50 categories. Let’s get real here folks.
Also check out my post about money making widgets!
Former Fat Guy, I wrote about that on this article:
Comments are closed.