Link Tips: 28 October 2007
- Creativity: Skellie has done a great work compiling this list of 110 resources for the creative mind.
- Google PageRank: Despite the recent fuzz I still think that bloggers and webmasters should not freak over PageRank. DoshDosh has a thoughtful piece article on the matter.
- Making Money With Photos: If you are an active digital photographer and if you use Flickr, you might want to stay alert for opportunities to make some money with your photos.
- Time Management: Being a part time blogger is no easy task. Writing content, answering to emails, networking with fellow bloggers… it might become cumbersome. This article is sharing some tips to organize yourself and get things flowing more efficiently.
- Custom 404 Pages: Do you have a custom 404 page on your site? If not check out this article.
- Advice Contest: The guys from AdviceNetwork are holding a contest where you can share your advices on the topics of Business, Real Estate and Weddings. The most popular advice will win a Mac Book Pro.
Get My Best Internet Marketing and Entrepreneurship Tips
- Don't worry, I only send out emails once or twice a month.
- But when I do, it's because I have something valuable to share!
- You don't want to miss those, and it's completely free!
10 Responses to “Link Tips: 28 October 2007”
Just a heads-up for people: that advice contest is US & Canada only
Thanks for the link 🙂
Yup, great articles this time again 🙂 I’ve read the Dosh Dosh one through rss reader already, but I found the others cool too. Just too bad you missed my Making Money Online for complete beginners series. It’s just started.
If you are interested, or want to use it in your next reader tips: http://www.ehlo-localhost.com/?re (just shortened the url, it’s valid)
Thanks Koen, I will check it out.
Thanks Daniel for the link to the article I wrote for blogging tips 🙂
Thanks!I am studying..
All excellent sites, as usual!
Since I started reading your Daily Blog Tips my favorites list is growing a mile a minute!
Keep up the fantastic work,
Comments are closed.