Search Engine Marketing Scholarship Is Live Again
The guys from Marketing Pilgrim organize this Search Engine Marketing Scholarship contest every year, and they always have close to $10,000 in prizes, so it is worth taking a look.
What is it all about? Basically they want to discover talented people on the SEO and social media spheres. Apart from the prizes you should also reap some exposure for your name and work if you become one of the finalists. Here are the details on how to participate:
- Your deadline for entry is May 23rd.
- Your entry must be previously unpublished and a minimum of 400 words.
- Qualifying entries will be published between May 28th and May 30th.
- The five entries with the most traffic over a four week period, will qualify as a finalist.
- Our judges will vote for the favorite and the grand prize winner will be announced July 7th.
You can also check the list of prizes and full contest details here.
Get My Best Internet Marketing and Entrepreneurship Tips
- Don't worry, I only send out emails once or twice a month.
- But when I do, it's because I have something valuable to share!
- You don't want to miss those, and it's completely free!
4 Responses to “Search Engine Marketing Scholarship Is Live Again”
Thanks, I’ll check this SEO scholarship out
Thanks! Keep up the great work…
Thanks for the post, I should have sometime to look after this.
Must be some competition.
There are lots of talented people out there both in SEO and social media.
Me? I get by with SEO by visiting various blogs, including yours Daniel, but social media!
I still dont know how to tweet or even if I should be tweeting.
Perhaps one day, perhaps one day.
Comments are closed.