The 50 Most Important People on the Web
PC World released the list of the “50 most important people on the web“. Most of you probably remember when the Time magazine declared You as the person of the year. Well, according to PC World: “Despite what Time magazine would have you believe, you are not the most powerful or influential person on the Web.”
The interesting thing about the list is the fact that includes several bloggers, check it out:
16.Matt Mullenweg (the man behind WordPress)
23. Markos Moulitsas (Daily Kos)
25. Robert Scoble (Scobleizer)
26. John Battelle (SearchBlog)
30. Michael Arrington (TechCrunch)
39. Dave Winer (one of the first bloggers ever, writes Scripting News)
41. Mario Lavandeira (Perez Hilton)
Get My Best Internet Marketing and Entrepreneurship Tips
- Don't worry, I only send out emails once or twice a month.
- But when I do, it's because I have something valuable to share!
- You don't want to miss those, and it's completely free!
12 Responses to “The 50 Most Important People on the Web”
Yeah, I would include Cory Doctorow (Boing Boing) in the list though. Anyone other blogger missing?
I reckon John Chow and Jeremy Schoemaker should be in the top 50.
I was expecting Kevin Rose into the list
I find it interesting that there aren’t any females on that list of bloggers…
Thilak, Kevin Rose is in the list, I have not included him on my post cause he is not a blogger (technically).
A nice article & give inspiration for other people.
I hope i will be listed on that list soon.
Daniel, I was expecting you and a few others on the list. I think, maybe, the people who make the most money get a bit highly regarded as being important also, among other people.
Bez, your words flatter me, but the day I make into a similar list it will rain frogs 🙂
Comments are closed.