Try Infolinks to Boost Your Website Earnings
The vast majority of bloggers and webmasters monetize their sites with banner ads (such as AdSense or CPM ad networks) or with affiliate marketing deals (where they earn a commission for every customer they refer to affiliate partners). These two are very efficient ways to monetize your traffic, but you should rely solely on them if you want to maximize your earnings. In fact, the more revenue sources you have on your site, the better. First of all because many forms of advertising are not mutually exclusive, meaning that you can use them at the same time and both will generate revenue. Second because you won’t be putting all your eggs on the same basket. Should one of your income sources die you will have others still going.
The key aspect here is to find monetization methods that integrate well with the ones you are currently using. If you are using banner ads or affiliate offers, there is one monetization method that you should try in combination of those: Infolinks.
Infolinks is the leader in in-text advertising. They basically transform words from your blog posts and web pages into relevant ads. If you have a blog post about cars, for instance, they might transform the word “BMW” into an ad for a BMW dealer, for instance. Such a monetization strategy has several benefits:
1. It integrates perfectly with your site, reducing the ad blindness of your users and increasing your click-through rate and revenues. Many studies confirm that users tend to ignore banner ads completely, so in-text ads will help to solve that problem.
2. In-text advertising is complementary to Google AdSense, banner ads and so on, so you can use it along those networks. This is a huge benefit because you will be able to increase your revenue without affecting your current income streams.
3. The ads will always be related to the topic of your posts, and this will increase the chance of your visitors finding value from the ads. Again, studies show that ads that are relevant to your content vastly increase the chances of your visitors noticing and clicking on the ad.
Singing up is very easy. You just need to provide the URL of your website and follow the steps. You can even signup with your Facebook account if you prefer. The approval may take up to 48 hours, but usually you will get approved on the same day. Right after approval you will be able to integrate their code and start showing in-text ads on your site.
If you face any problem during signup and integrating, just contact the Infolinks support department. They tend to answer to queries very fast, and their support employees are very friendly.
The technical part is pretty simple too. All you have to do is to copy and paste some code into your HTML. If you are using WordPress, Drupal or Joomla, it is even easier. You will just need to install a plugin and it will do all the work for you.
If you are not using Infolinks yet, give it a try, as it can certainly increase the revenues your site is generating right now.
Get My Best Internet Marketing and Entrepreneurship Tips
- Don't worry, I only send out emails once or twice a month.
- But when I do, it's because I have something valuable to share!
- You don't want to miss those, and it's completely free!
8 Responses to “Try Infolinks to Boost Your Website Earnings”
I am so thrilled I found your weblog, I really found you by mistake, while I was researching on Google for something else, regardless. I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a tremendous blog post and all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse it all on time, but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more.
I infolinks I never liked ‘from time but it is a big network
Glad you approved that spammer’s comment about with the big long thank you post.
Anyways, info links is the worst advertising network. If not then a ton of webmasters don’t know how to put the ads on there blogs. Most of the blogs I see with info links on it have a bad user experience with the info ads all over and blog loads slow.
Sherif O S
OK I will try an give it a try, though have only relied on Google AdSense up till now
I always wanted to use the infolinks for my blog but the main problem is paypal. In my country paypal is not supported. Can you please tell me which ad network support payza.
I used infolink some of my blog but i found this is good but not very good. if your adsense acount is banned in this condition infolink is a best option for our blog.. BTW thanks for sharing about infolink
Nice post , Mark. Although I do agree that Infolinks help bloggers and website owners to increase their revenue, still there are few advantages too.
1. Infolinks only pays high for traffics coming from United States, Canada and United Kingdom. For websites with traffic from other countries have difficulties in making good revenue from Infolinks.
2. The CPC (Cost Per Click) of Infolinks is extremely low compared to other advertising networks like Google Adsense. If you really want to make money with Infolinks, make sure you are getting massive amount of traffic.
3. I have personally tested this. Infolinks in-text advertisements can increase the load time of websites.
This is my personal opinion about Infolinks.
isn’t buysell ads better than infolinks ?
Comments are closed.