Web Developer Firefox extension
This is an essential Firefox extension for website and blog owners. The plugin will add a toolbar to your Firefox, containing an extensive list of trivial and advanced features. Among other things the Web Developer extension will allow you to:
- disable cache, cookies, meta tags, redirectors, colors, etc.
- display image attributes, link details, access keys, forms, etc
- get information about the css, divs, anchors, block size, etc
- validate css, html, feed and links
- resize the window screen
- outline tables, frames, block elements, etc
You can download it for free here.
Get My Best Internet Marketing and Entrepreneurship Tips
- Don't worry, I only send out emails once or twice a month.
- But when I do, it's because I have something valuable to share!
- You don't want to miss those, and it's completely free!
8 Responses to “Web Developer Firefox extension”
Great shout, I love this extension and it makes it so much easier to troubleshoot websites.
Very very recommended.
I also love it ..
Thanks! Very good extensions!! IE – suck!!!
Daily Good Tips
Wow web developer firefox extension is very useful for our…like the name it can develop our web be better.
Comments are closed.