20 Free eBooks About Social Media
If you want to learn more about social media but don’t wanna spend money on Amazon, you just got served. Chris Brogan compiled a nice list with 20 free eBooks that you can download and start reading right away. Topics go from viral marketing to blogging and Twitter, enjoy!
- The New Rules of Viral Marketing – David Meerman Scott
- Marketing Apple – MarketingApple.com
- Masters of Marketing – Startup Internet Marketing
- Podcast Marketing eBook – Christopher S. Penn
- Google Adwords Secrets – SEOBook
- Get Viral Get Visitors – Stacie Mahoe
- Marketing With Case Studies – Dynamic Copywriting
- How to Write a Marketing Plan – Geisheker Group
- SEO for WordPress blogs – Blizzard Internet
- Social Web Analytics – Social Web Analytics
- Geeks Guide to Promoting Yourself With Twitter – Geekpreneur
- The Zen of Blogging – Hunter Nutall
- What is Social Media – iCrossing
- A Primer in Social Media – SmashLab
- Effective Internet Presence – Effective Internet Presence
- Introduction to Good Usability – Peter Pixel
- Increasing the Response to Your Email Marketing Program – CRM Transformation
- We Have a Website. Now What? – Craig Rentmeester
- Blogs & Social Media – PRSA
- The Podcast Customer Revealed – Edison Media Research
31 Responses to “20 Free eBooks About Social Media”
Great list, but the second links is broken: http://www.dailyblogtips.com/20-free-ebooks-about-social-media/www.marketingapple.com/Marketing_Apple_eBook.pdf
Thanks for the heads up Rajaie, just fixed it.
Great list, many thanks for putting this together, now just gotta find the time to read all these
Comprehensive list. Thanks for putting it together.
Paul from Crane Factory
Good timing, I just finished a novel and need some new stuff to read while I decide which novel to start next.
Cory from Dental Heroes
Thanks for this nice list! I think the whole “social media” world can overwhelm people, me included, and having a comprehensive list like this in one place is helpful.
Thanks for the list! I especially enjoyed Hunter Nutall’s “The Zen of Blogging.”
I have lots of such ebooks downloaded into my computer, but I don’t find time and patience to read it sitting in front of my PC.
Anyway, this time I will try any one or two from the list.
Thanks for the list Daniel and Chris Brogan..
Thanks Daniel a good find 🙂
Thank you for compiling this resource list. Perfect timing for me to receive it. I read three of the books while sipping my morning coffee.
I appreciate the useful information that you share with us.
Thanks I’m digging into Social Web Analytics…
Thanks for the great list. I really like the eBook about using twitter.
Hi, Just taking a visit here. Feel free to visit me also.
Leaving my mark here.
Thanks, this is a great list 🙂
It’s just what I needed as I really want to learn some more about social media!
thanks, I like free ebooks and i’ll try read and practice
The Blogger Tips
Thanks for the compilation of free ebooks
Thanks for this list… it is helpful
good list. i think i saved 199 dollars. perfect informations.
here’s a bonus free emarketing book for you collectors:
Thanks Iâ€™m digging into Social Web Analyticsâ€¦
Eryaman hali yikama
Good information and good way your blog post. Good luck blogger man.
Comments are closed.