Building a .com or .net Brand
This post is sponsored by Verisign.
Every business has income and expenses, marketing, sales and customer service. Whether you “are” your own business or you are starting a new business idea, there are things that I have learned to become sacred in being successful.
Here are five things that I have learned that have helped me build my brand:
1. Get a website! With a .com or .net domain name, you become “Internet Official” and you, your brand and your business become available 24/7 to the public! Even if you’re just thinking about starting a business, a website is a very important first step. Check out www.domainspoweredbyVerisign.com/InternetOfficial to search for a domain name.
2. Perception is reality. How people perceive your business is important for the success of it. You can’t play in the big leagues if you don’t appear to have a big team. Everything that you wish to be has to be leaning in that direction. If you want to be the top expert in a field, then you have to start referring to yourself as one of the top experts! But keep in mind, everyone can spot a fake – so walk the walk and know your stuff.
3. Excellence is the standard. You must strive for excellence with every thing you do. Being an expert requires dedication to your field and not everything that you do will be a paid interaction. But no matter if you’re being paid or pro bono, always strive for excellence.
4. Leave an impression. They say people will not remember what you give them but they will remember how you made them feel. The best part of business and building a brand is being and giving your best in every customer interaction. Although, on stressful days, this can be difficult, remember the golden rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
5. Make yourself happy. If you’re working for the paycheck and not for the passion of how it makes you feel, you will have a hard time building a successful business or brand. People see through this and eventually will find someone who cares instead. Make sure you love what you do!
Learn more about becoming Internet Official here: www.domainspoweredbyVerisign.com/InternetOfficial!
2 Responses to “Building a .com or .net Brand”
This Blog Iv very nice
Janet D. Foutz
Awesom Blog for searchin usable domain name…thanks for sharing Scocco..
Comments are closed.