Daily32 WordPress Theme Released
It is time for another WordPress theme. Daily32 was designed to offer a professional layout with three sub-header sections and three sub-footer sections. Bloggers often want to display special content and links on their blogs, and these sections will allow you to do exactly that.
This is another theme from the guys over Design Saurus. As you can see they know how to squeeze quality and functionality into WordPress themes.
The download comes with the PSD file for the header and the necessary fonts. You will just need to open it on Photoshop (or an equivalent image editing software) and modify it with your blog name. There is also an alternative text based header for people that are not able to modify the PSD file, but it does not look as good as the original one.
Finally, here are the other features:
- Advertising Ready: The theme comes with six 125×125 banner spots ready to go. You will just need to upload the banners into the Images folder and update the ads.php file.
- Feedburner Integration: The theme has an options page where you can simply paste your Feedburner feed URL. It also comes with a styled email subscription form, where you just need to put your Feedburner email id.
- Comments Styling: The author comments already come with a different style so that readers can easily identify them.
- Popular Posts: The Popular Posts section on the sub-header already comes with a WordPress function that will automatically display the most commented posts from the blog.
- Search Engine Optimization: As usual the title and meta tags have already been optimized. The categories and archive pages are also structured to display only post excerpts.
If you find any problems or have suggestions just let us know and we will work on it.
92 Responses to “Daily32 WordPress Theme Released”
hi iam using your theme daily32 on bloggingfreakz.com but if you open any post it looks weird can you please tell me the fix for this?
Nicholas, you need to change “the_content” to “the_excerpt” in the main index template.
I am wondering how you get the (….Continue Reading.) to activate on the home page. Meaning, I do not want my whole post to be seen but rather a small mount and then the (….Continue Reading.) link to the single page.
Thank you in advance.
GREAT Theme (Daily 32) BUT I sure wish there was a “readme.txt” file.
I’m a bit new to this and just a little more info would be helpful.
REALLY GREAT JOB overall!!! Thank You!
This theme looks beautiful. I downloaded it but the header sheet is not opening, it says missing file. Could you please do something about it?
I have just started blogging and I selected your this theme. But I want to change the Orange colors on the header, sidebars to Blue and I could not able to do it using GIMP software. Please help.
Should I upload a new version of the theme?
I use this theme at my site http://mayuonline.com/eblog
but the side bar goes down.. wot could be the problem????
I didn’t do anything funny with CSS
Comments are closed.