Introducing NewsDen: A Premium WordPress Theme
Our WordPress Themes section is growing, so I thought that adding a paid Premium theme would be a logical extension. We will keep releasing free ones monthly as well, so don’t worry.
NewsDen is a theme that I was actually developing for my next blog (the tech celebrities one), so it has the style and all the features that I like in a blog design. The result was a very clean and elegant theme which could be suitable for a wide range of blogs, that is why I decided to release it as a Premium theme.
Here is a list of the features:
- Magazine Styled: The front page of the theme features 3 columns, with the excerpts of the latest posts and a wide range of customizable sections.
- Featured Article: The front page also has a “Featured Article” section where the author can manually specify one article that will be displayed there for how long he desires.
- Leaderboard Integrated: The theme was designed to fit a leaderboard (728×90) unit on its header, resulting is a very appealing spot for advertisers or AdSense.
- More advertising spots: The theme also features space for a 300×250 ad unit on the sidebar, as well as a 120×600 unit on the middle column of the homepage.
- 125×125 buttons: The theme also come with integrated 125×125 ad buttons for bloggers that use this monetization method.
- Related Posts: The section for the related posts is already styled, and you just need to paste the code of your favorite plugin.
- “Like The Article?” Section: At the bottom of each single post page there is a section encouraging the readers to subscribe to the RSS and to save the story on social bookmarking sites.
- 2 Templates for Pages: You can have your pages in two different styles: one using the space of the 2 middle columns (like single posts) and one using just the left column.
- Search Engine Optimization: All the meta tags are already optimized for search engines. Additionally, the H1 and H2 tags switch automatically depending on the page (on the Homepage the H1 is the title of the blog, while on single post pages the post title becomes the H1, for example).
The theme costs $47, and it comes with a single user license, so you can use it only on one website. You are free to modify the theme in any way you want, but you cannot give or sell it to someone else. Finally, I will also be providing full support for 30 days after your purchase.
Update: The theme is not available anymore.
34 Responses to “Introducing NewsDen: A Premium WordPress Theme”
@Chetan, you can still buy in on http://www.premiumthemesnow.com
Have you stopped selling the NewsDen Theme ? I don’t see it at the link provided.
Comments are closed.