July 2008 Most Popular articles
Below you will find the most popular articles of the past month. Check them out if you missed any.
- Blogging Idol Is Live!: Show time! All the competitors have until the July 31 (midnight) to prove their blogging skills and to improve their RSS subscriber base.
- Open Discussion: Does a Degree Improve Your Chances of Succeeding Online?: Let’s kick start this week with an open discussion. Do you think that a college degree will improve the chances of someone succeeding online?
- Forget Winzip. Try 7-Zip: This one month traveling, where I was forced to use my Windows laptop, allowed me to discover many new useful and interesting software for the paid operating system.
- Are Social Networks Like the Fashion Industry?: Fashion lovers pardon me, but I am very skeptical regarding the usefulness of this industry.
- BlueSensation WordPress Theme Released: Last month we missed the free WordPress theme release, but the one for July is available now. BlueSensation is a clean theme with a traditional look: large content column on the left and a single sidebar, ready to display 125Ã—125 ads.
- Behind The Scenes: Check Out The Desktop of 30 Bloggers: The result was pretty good though. Last week I asked for the DBT readers to share their desktop, and 30 of you stepped forward (if I missed anyone just let me know).
- PageRank Update Coming in 2-3 Days: Hey I am not the one saying it, the word is coming from Mr. Matt Cutts (head of Google’s web spam team).
- Is Google Crossing the Line with Knol?: Now while I am willing to sing them praises when deserved, I also think that we should be vocal when they cross the line. If you paid attention to the launch of their expertise sharing website Knol, you probably saw a great deal of controversy coming together.
Recommended Articles for You
6 Responses to “July 2008 Most Popular articles”
Thank you very much
i love the bloggers desktop article… thats a great insight
I love the open discussion and behind the scenes..
Ultimate Blogging Experiment
My favorite was probably our social networks like the fashion industry. I found the article very interesting and really kept my attention the whole time I was reading it. That is what I always expect out of blogs and that post sure did it.
Danh ba web 2.0
I like it ! Great blog
best web resourses
nice list of articles thanks for sharing
Comments are closed.