June 2008 Most Popular Articles
It is my last day on the northern part of Brazil, and it is raining cats and dogs…. The positive side is that tomorrow I will be back working on my Linux machine with the 22′ monitor. The laptop gets the job done while traveling, but I sure miss my desktop.
Anyway, below you will find the most popular articles of the past month; check them out if you missed any.
- The Pros and Cons of Working from Home on the Internet: Almost two years passed since I quit my job inside a multinational company to work from home on the Internet. For me it was pretty a straight forward move. One year inside a corporation was enough to clarify what I wanted to do professionally, and working for someone else was definitely not part of it.
- Did You Buy YourName.com Already?: All right let’s put this straight: if you read Daily Blog Tips regularly, there are good chances that one day you will become a web celebrity. If that is the case, you should register YourName.com before someone else does.
- My Top Commentators WordPress Plugin: I am glad to release the third WordPress plugin by Daily Blog Tips. My Top Commentators is a plugin that allows a blogger to discover who are the most active commentators on his blog (via the WordPress Dashboard, so other people will not see this information).
- 3 Simple Secrets to Reducing Your Blogging Stress: Thoughts, creativity, and writing should flow freely and without tension. As I was writing an article a few months ago I noticed the strain in my stomach, neck, and jaw. I was straining to get the thoughts out. As if tensing my muscles would actually help me focus or even create something helpful to my readers.
- The Bloggers Union (or Association): Should we create a bloggers union? This idea was floating on my head, so I decided to share with everyone.
- The Bloggers Glossary: If you think there is a term missing just let me know and I will update the glossary.
- Take One Day Off Every Week: Yesterday I took the whole day off line (we had a guest post indeed). Now that I think about it, it was the first one in a really long time. Sure I don’t work full time on weekends, but I was getting used to working half a day on Saturdays and Sundays.
12 Responses to “June 2008 Most Popular Articles”
This is good idea to have additional post on blog.
Bloggers Union is a good idea …….we might even go on strike …. or decide to join a cause to free someone in trouble …….
I can imagine the case of Ingrid Betancourt ; I posted a picture of her on my blog and got a few mails thanking me. Imagine if 10,000 bloggers did that a few years ago ……
A union is a good idea 🙂
by the way, did you hear that Mc Cain said that he “hates bloggers” ?
I usually post my traffic stats every end of the month, but this is cool too as not every one of your reader has seen all of your posts
The Blogger Tips
This is good idea to have additional post on blog. thks
I too working from home.Being a home maker I enjoy working from home.Definitely we should relax ourselves by taking one day off .This both post(points) make me feel happy.
Blackhat Boot Camp Blog
3 Simple Secrets
Who could pass up that title?
Hehehe… i think the blogging idol should be there also….
Blog Marketing Journal
These posts are certainly worth a read (or two). We particularly like the working from home – the pros and cons as we are familiar with all of them… as well as buying up your own domain name. We’ve now put that on our to-do list. Great compilation of posts!
All 6 are well worth a second read.
@Medical Transcriptionist, they are ordered from oldest to newest, and not by page views.
For creating those “Most Popular” posts I gather the 7 or 8 most viewed posts, and arrange them from the oldest one on top, cause that is the one people probably already forgot about 🙂 .
I thought “The Bloggers Glossary” would be the number one post competing with “pros and cons” but it got only sixth slot?
Comments are closed.