Link Tips: May 18 2008
Some interesting links for this Sunday. I am aware that the Blogging Boost one is not working at the moment. It should be just a quick downtime on that blog, so check it out within a couple of hours.
- Google’s Take on Web Spam: What does Google consider web spam? Check out this video from Matt Cutts to find it out.
- Blogging Boost: If you have no money or experience to start a blog, Alan Johnson is willing to help it out. He will cover all the initial expenses to get you rolling, you just need to write the content.
- Comment Info Plugin: Kevin discovered a nice WordPress plugin that gives you a bunch of information for all your commenters.
- 100 Web Accessibility Resources: If you are trying to make your website or blog more accessible, look no further than this compilation with 100 tools, tips and tutorials.
- How Will Web 3.0 Work?: We have not surpassed the Web 2.0 hype yet and people are already talking about Web 3.0… anyway if you want to know what the buzz is all about, this is a good start.
Recommended Articles for You
11 Responses to “Link Tips: May 18 2008”
Thanks for the info, all in one place. It’s a great help!
Beth from Avenue Z
I just discovered your site, and this list is especially helpful. I’ll keep coming back for more. Thanks. 🙂
Oh wow. From what i can see, Web 3.0 will definately russle some leaves. I wonder whether it’ll be successfully implemented with all the privacy issues going around. We shall see.
Nice list of links and tips. Thanks for sharing them.
Some interesting and valuable reading.
The Blogger Tips
I like the blogging boost idea too. This is good opportunity offer to the writers who do not have technical skill on setting up the blog and lack of budget.
Very good,even i collected some of the good source in my blog!
Owo… great collection.
But I hope some more good things to be displayed in coming days Daniel..Anyhow thanks for this small list.
i like the blogging boost idea
it give great oppurtunity to make themselves famous and earn money.
the comment info plugin would save a lot of time for those blogger~
nice info to share ^^
I really like that list of accessibility resources. Thanks Daniel.
Thanks for mentioning my latest project Daniel, BloggingBoost is definitely an opportunity worth taking advantage of if you are a blogger who is serious about maximizing results, yet doesn’t have a budget.
Thanks Daniel, will check them out.
Comments are closed.