Most Popular Articles March 2008
Below you will find the most popular articles of the past month. Check them out to make sure you have not missed any.
- Hold Tight, It Will Only Get Easier: Most bloggers that get discouraged and decide to abandon their blogs tend to do so on the first three to six months. Sometimes the traffic is not growing as fast as they would like. Other times they are not happy with the money that they are making. Personally I think that quitting after such a short period is a mistake.
- Become a Blogging Wizard – 6 Lessons from Harry Potter: Humble beginnings, a long arduous struggle, and ultimate triumph… The story of a young wizard? Or the story of a beginning blogger? How about both? Here are six lessons from Harry Potter on how to become a blogging wizard.
- The Ultimate WordPress Contact Form Plugin: cforms II: Recently I was creating a small static website, and I needed to insert a custom contact form there. I use WordPress as a CMS even for static websites, so I tried a couple of contact form plugins. None of them was customizable enough, though, so I went to ask a couple of programmers if they were interested in creating a custom contact form for me.
- 50 Thoughful, Funny and Polemic Blogging Quotes: I love quotes, what can I say. Below you will find some that I gathered recently. Some of them are thoughtful, others funny, others yet polemic. All of them should be worth a reading though. If you have one to add, just let me know.
- 5 Steps to Write Effective Articles in Less Time: Do you sit in front of computer for a long time to create a single blog post or article? Does it take too much thinking for you to come up with an effective article? If your answer was ‘yes’ to any of these questions, you should continue to read the post. Whether you are a blogger or a freelance writer or an article marketer, you need to write effective articles quickly. If you are doing one of those as a full time job, you must really use your time properly and try to write more articles in less time. Here are few things you should do when you sit to write an article or blog post.
- Is It Just Me or Most Web 2.0 Domain Names Suck?: A couple of weeks ago I was browsing around TechCrunch when I came across some articles that were listing web startups that would be participating on a Demo event. The idea about getting startups grouped together to demonstrate what they products or services can do is pretty interesting, but that was not what caught my attention. Instead, I could not help but think about how bad some of these domain names were. Here are a few examples:
- 10 Signs That Your Blog Is On The Right Track: Starting a new blog or growing an existing one can certainly be frustrating, as it may seem like you are not on pace to achieve your goals. Like anything worthwhile, building a solid and effective blog will take some time and hard work. As Daniel wrote recently, it gets easier with time if you can stick with it.
- Do You Really Need to go to the University?: If you want to work on the Internet or to be an entrepreneur, I really don’t think you need to. I always tell my friends that if I had the mind that I have today (in terms of knowing what I want to do, and what knowledge and tools I need to do that) five years ago, I would not have enrolled myself in the university.
2 Responses to “Most Popular Articles March 2008”
thank you very much
Comments are closed.