Link Tips: 06 May 2007
This Sunday we have some great “how-to” articles. If you are looking to promote your blog, to start some freelancing work or to generate revenue through a personal brand check the links below:
- Freelance Blogging: there are plenty of opportunities for professional bloggers and freelance writers these days. If you are not sure where to begin, though, this article will offer some good pointers.
- Successful Web Design: the Blog Studio shares 11 points that will make your web design process more efficient.
- Personal Branding and Blogging: what are the different revenue sources for bloggers? How do them relate to your personal brand?
- Promotion with Bloggers: if you are looking to promote your business, website, or blog with other bloggers, this article will be useful.
- The 7 Levels of Revenue: according to the article bloggers should not focus too much on Adsense as a monetization strategy. Do you agree?
- Using metaphors: metaphors represent an effective way to deliver a message. Those visual words will add some salt to your blog posts.
Browse all articles on the Link Tips category or check the recommended articles for you below:
2 Responses to “Link Tips: 06 May 2007”
Amy, that is a good point. In fact I was thinking about it the other day, and I even trying to lay down some numbers and graphics.
I will post an article once I have some results.
It seems to me that the more people monetize their blogs, the less they’ll ultimately make.
I find it interesting all this information is free to the public.
Comments are closed.