Link Tips: 08 April 2007
Happy Easter for everyone. Below you will find some interesting links to keep you busy on this Sunday. By the way if you are a reader of Daily Blog Tips and have an interesting article about blogging just send me an email with the link and I will consider it for the Reader Tips section.
- Design Tips: website speed optimization for dummies. I had this post from Engtech on the queue but somehow I forgot to include it on the previous weeks.
- Linkbaiting: Wendy Piersall wrote an excellent guest post on Problogger.net titled “The Ultimate Guide to Getting Lots of Link Love”.
- Post level text link ads: Looks like Text-Link-Ads will introduce a new advertising method that will allow bloggers to display sponsored text links on single posts.
- How much is your website worth?: this questions always get some attention. The article analyzes what factors play a role on determining the value of a website.
- Blogger’s Choice Awards: make sure to nominate or vote for your favorite blogs on this award. Daily Blog Tips is running under the “Best Blog about Blogging” category.
- Why you should blog: Rand from SEOMoz wrote an extensive article describing why he thinks people should blog.
Browse all articles on the Link Tips category or check the recommended articles for you below:
3 Responses to “Link Tips: 08 April 2007”
Roberto it was one of my favorites also. Linkbaiting techniques are always useful.
The article from Wendy was a really good one this week, especially the advice on the importance of the long tail of referrals 🙂
Comments are closed.