Link Tips: 15 April 2007
This Sunday we have online tools to select color schemes, some beginner blogging tips, how to customize your blog by adding a signature and more.
- Technorati Favorites Exchange: Dosh Dosh is promoting an experiment to exchange Technorati favorites. Looks like it is working since the blog in on the Top 100 already.
- Add a signature to your blog: Lorelle has a very detailed post explaining how to add signatures to your posts, a feature that can make you blog look more personalized.
- Content promotion: a guest post on Copyblogger outlines the secret for getting your content promoted on other websites.
- 10 tools to select a color scheme: interesting list with 10 online tools that will help you to select the right color scheme for your blog.
- Beginner Blogging Tips: it is always a good idea to get back to the basics. John Chow highlights 5 simple tips that we should keep in mind when blogging.
2 Responses to “Link Tips: 15 April 2007”
Thanks for sharing the plugin Rishi, I wil l check it.
Technorati exchange experiment is quite good and also going popular.
I have also added a signature to blog posts. There is also a plugin for it. http://chaos-laboratory.com/2007/03/22/livesig-wordpress-plug-in-for-automatic-insertion-of-graphical-signatures-generated-by-mylivesignature-at-the-end-of-each-post/
Comments are closed.