Link Tips: 16 September 2007
- Blog Readership: Darren explains how you can boost your blog’s readership by monitoring what other bloggers on the same niche are doing.
- 50 Influential Bloggers: North x East created an outstanding compilation with the 50 most influential bloggers. A must read.
- How to Find Ideas: If you are struggling to find ideas or fresh content for your blog, take a look at this article. There are some simple yet useful tips.
- Firefox Plugins: The post lists 10 Firefox extensions for web developers and bloggers. The usual suspects are included, but it is always to have a reminder.
- The Million Dollar Idea: Are you always trying to come up with valuable ideas? Check this discussion on the subject then.
4 Responses to “Link Tips: 16 September 2007”
Jeeze, those “top bloggers” or “top blogs” lists are true linkbait I guess. Seems like one of those things pops up every ten seconds.
This one got 77 links so far, looks like it is working :).
Apart from the link baiting though, I do think they provide some value since they allow new bloggers to discover new blogs, usually ones that offer quality content.
Daniel, that’s exactly why I put it on my site. It had me worried to start with because I couldn’t find any other blogs on the Blog Rush that had the widget on them, but early this morning I found one, so am much happier.
Comments are closed.