Link Tips: 18 February 2007
Every Sunday I will try to present a list of tips and interesting articles coming from the blogs of the Daily Blog Tips readers. Most of you probably have read the “101 Blog Tips I learned in 2006“Â article. Some of the tips included there encouraged people to be generous and to link to other blogs as often as possible. Well, it was about time to walk my talk.
- Interview with… Daniel Scocco!: I really liked answering those questions (BlogTalks)
- The Resource Linkbait: Using lists to build authority, traffic and links to your website (DoshDosh)
- 5 Reasons Why Blogging is Better Than Sex: Funny post with a strange comparison (Engtech)
- Observing is better than mimicking: How to learn from role models (The Reasoner)
- The Digg Mafia: Why this phenomenon might harm Digg’s credibility (Techtites)
- Vertical ads on posts: An interesting way to integrate and increase the click rate on scyscrapers (TechSpot)
Related ArticlesPlease install the YARPP plugin
7 Responses to “Link Tips: 18 February 2007”
What a great idea – Readers tips. I really enjoy discovering new interesting blogs.
Love the article about linkbait lists. Thanks for pointing me in the direction of that, will definately be testing it out to see how it works for me!
Thilak you are right, I had those posts bookmarked and forgot to check the list 🙂
I just updated the post, thanks for the outstanding interview bytheway!
I hope my girlfriend doesn’t read my blog.
And ofcourse this one http://blogtalks.net/interview-daniel-scocoo-from-daily-blog-tips/
I guess, you missed out http://blogtalks.net/narrow-content-more-money/
Awesome. Thanks Daniel.
I think Reader Tips are a great idea. Really enjoyed the various articles you listed. 🙂
Comments are closed.