Link Tips: 22 July 2007
- Tools for Bloggers: 80 links to tools and resources to help you improve your blogging experience.
- Working at Home: Would you like to work in your pajamas? This article analyzes the pros and cons of working at home.
- Organize Your Categories: Comprehensive article from Engtech explaining how you should organize the categories on your blog. It includes several examples.
- Showing the Stats: What is the right time to display your blog statistics? When should you make your number of subscriber public?
- More Money with fewer Adsense units: If you are trying to maximize your revenues perhaps you should avoid jamming Adsense units all over the place.
Browse all articles on the Link Tips category or check the recommended articles for you below:
9 Responses to “Link Tips: 22 July 2007”
Former Fat Guy, I wrote about that on this article:
I think category reduction is essential to running a quality blog. I seem some sites that have over 50 categories. Let’s get real here folks.
Also check out my post about money making widgets!
Former Fat Guy
Daniel, I have been reading for a month or so now, I’m a subscriber and get your post each morning. Thanks for what you do.
I have a question regrading your comments and how you have a special feature where YOUR comments are identified with the little “Daily Blog Tips” heading off to the upper right of each of your comments.
How are you doing that?
OneYearGoal.com – $100,000 online
What about the “Top 5 Ways to Monetize a New Blog”?
I like posts that remind readers of previous posts of interest. You have so much good content here that I personally appreciate these reminder type posts. Thanks Daniel.
Yeah I guess it depends on the keywords and site layout, but it is an interesting thing to consider.
Daniel, the ‘more money with fewer Adsense blocks’ doesn’t always work. I removed all but one block and my earnings dropped and shot back up when I restored my previous layout. But definitely worth a try for some sites.
Thanks Daniel for mentioning my post. Heading off to read the other articles.
Comments are closed.