Teaching Sells Training Program Launched
Last week I talked about a free report released by Brian Clark titled “Teaching Sells.” The report was in reality a promotional tool for the launch of his training program. Today the program was officially launched, and you can already enroll yourself.
What is it all about, though? The objective is quite clear: to teach people how to create, market and sell premium content online. The program is divided into 5 courses, and it has an initial duration of 3 months. Here is a description of each of the courses:
1. How to Create Content that Sells: this course will cover the selection of profitable topics and the content production.
2. How to Effectively Market Interactive Learning Environments: Brian is a master of online marketing, so I assume he will be sharing his secrets on this part.
3. How to Create Killer Multimedia Content: this section is devoted to the use of multimedia tools and leveraging them to create interactive content.
4. Seven Profitable Business Models for Interactive Content Developers: for the pragmatical folks out there I am pretty sure this will be the most interesting part.
5. Building Membership Sites with Open Source and Low-Cost Software: all the tools and software that you will need to build your membership site.
Brian granted me access to the program (hence the referral links), and I am almost finished with the first course. The information is pretty solid, and I am definitely looking forward to the next courses and to apply all that in the near future.
The cost of the program is $97 for the 3 months of training. All the 5 courses are included plus access to the Forums and extra materials. Do I think it is worth it? If you are planning to sell any kind of content online, absolutely.
There is a 30-days money back guarantee, so you could not go wrong by enrolling and deciding for yourself. Just head to TeachingSells.com and check it out.
Browse all articles on the Monetize category or check the recommended articles for you below:
6 Responses to “Teaching Sells Training Program Launched”
I think number five of the course would be helpful for most folks.
Deb, thanks for the heads up. Switching content with contest is something I do very often before I proofread hehe, maybe because I do both over here :).
(Psst… I think #1 should be how to create conteNt, not conteSt….)
Comments are closed.