Web Developer Firefox extension
This is an essential Firefox extension for website and blog owners. The plugin will add a toolbar to your Firefox, containing an extensive list of trivial and advanced features. Among other things the Web Developer extension will allow you to:
- disable cache, cookies, meta tags, redirectors, colors, etc.
- display image attributes, link details, access keys, forms, etc
- get information about the css, divs, anchors, block size, etc
- validate css, html, feed and links
- resize the window screen
- outline tables, frames, block elements, etc
You can download it for free here.
Browse all articles on the Software category or check the recommended articles for you below:
8 Responses to “Web Developer Firefox extension”
Daily Good Tips
Wow web developer firefox extension is very useful for our…like the name it can develop our web be better.
Thanks! Very good extensions!! IE – suck!!!
I also love it ..
Very very recommended.
Great shout, I love this extension and it makes it so much easier to troubleshoot websites.
Comments are closed.