August 2007 Most Popular Posts
- Email Subscription: Forms versus Links: Now that you are convinced about offering email subscriptions we can enter into the central topic of this article. There are basically two ways to offer email subscriptions on your site: with a subscription form and with a subscription link. Which one is better?
- Pro Blogger Test: Take it Now!: Ladies and gentlemen, Daily Blog Tips is honored to present the Pro Blogger Test! I had seen a couple of quizzes around the Web before, and I thought that making one about blogging would be interesting and funny!
- 7 Points to Consider Before Blogging for Money: To the novice blogger who’s just getting into the business, however, it’s important to realize what you’re getting into. If you’re new to blogging and interested in doing it for profit, here are a few things to keep in mind before committing yourself.
- Interview with Jeff Atwood from Coding Horror: I have always been intrigued by his success, hence why I decided to throw some questions on his way. He was kind enough to answer them promptly. There are some interesting points, check it out!
- Measuring Sticks for Blogs: Do They Matter?: Bloggers who are trying to build a business are always being measured by rankings and statistical calculations of different sorts. These numbers can provide a great deal of information, but should bloggers be concerned with them? If so, which ones?
- Could Google be Taking Plagiarism Lightly?: Last week I received an answer from Google, and frankly it disappointed me. First of all they said that in order to file a notice of copyright infringement I would need to send either a regular mail letter or a fax. Maybe this is standard practice, but it certainly hassles people that live outside the U.S..
- 7 Habits of Highly Efficient Bloggers: As a blogger, it’s not enough to write great posts and wait for the magic to happen. The successful blogger approaches their task like a diligent student. Like the employee of the month.
- Shylock Adsense WordPress Plugin: Ever wanted to be able to insert Adsense units in your posts without having to modify the page template? What about inserting Adsense units only in posts that are older than a certain number of days or weeks?
Get My Best Internet Marketing and Entrepreneurship Tips
- Don't worry, I only send out emails once or twice a month.
- But when I do, it's because I have something valuable to share!
- You don't want to miss those, and it's completely free!
5 Responses to “August 2007 Most Popular Posts”
All good articles, thanks for taking the time to write them all up 🙂
My pleasure. Some of them are written by our writers also :).
Gr8 Articles Thanks
Thanks for all your great tips. Can’t wait to go and read the articles.
Comments are closed.