July 2007 Most Popular Posts
Below you will find the most popular posts of July 2007, make sure you have not missed any.
- Bloggers Face-Off: Mark Ghosh vs. Engtech: Do you use WordPress? Then you certainly know our first blogger, Mark Ghosh. Mark is the author of WeblogToolsCollection. Engtech is our second blogger…
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Use Storytelling: What is the difference between the two approaches? The first one is stating a cold opinion. The second one, on the other hand, is telling a story that the reader can relate to.
- Widen Your Blog for Goodness Sake: The current number of websites that still cater to the 800Ã—600 crowd is staggering. I will be the last person to condemn those who maintain that size (I’ve been one for a long time!) since at its heart the idea is to serve as many visitors as possible. It’s not the worst problem one could create. But it’s about time to consider other alternatives, and here’s why.
- Blog Project Three: Final List: Most of the entries are pretty interesting, some are outstanding. I am sure you will have a good time reading through the list!
- Backup Your Blog Regularly: Creating backups of your blog is like drinking water. You know you should do it at regular intervals, but often times other activities get in the middle and you just forget about it.
- Blog Setup: 40 Practical Tips: One of our readers, Max Pool, was kind enough to send a guest post with 40 practical tips to setup and optimize your blog. All the tips are actually links to previously published articles on Daily Blog Tips. Enjoy!
- Top 25 SEO Blogs: The Top 25 SEO Blogs list, instead, ranks the blogs according to their Google Pagerank, Alexa rank, number of Bloglines subscribers and Technorati authority. Each factor has a score from 0 to 10, and the maximum score for each blog is 40.
- 15 Tips from Matt Cutts: Charles from Blogging Pro recently published a post covering the first day of the WordCamp 2007 conference. He is sharing his views on the event, including a description of the first keynotes. The most interesting part is his summary of the presentation delivered by Matt Cutts. Here are the 15 points that Matt covered.
Get My Best Internet Marketing and Entrepreneurship Tips
- Don't worry, I only send out emails once or twice a month.
- But when I do, it's because I have something valuable to share!
- You don't want to miss those, and it's completely free!
3 Responses to “July 2007 Most Popular Posts”
Just about every day you inspire me to act and make my sites better.
God bless you,
Comments are closed.