Below you will find the most popular posts of May 2007. Check them out if you missed any:
- Bloggers Face-Off: Brian Clark vs. Chris Garrett: I am also very happy to bring two heavy-weights of the blogging scene this week. Brian Clark is the author of Copyblogger, an extremely popular blog with copywriting and online marketing tips (he needs no presentations, I know…).
- Stay Away from In-Text Advertising: At a first sight this advertising method represents a good way for online publishers to generate some money from their websites. Why should you stay away from it then? Simple, because it is one of the most intrusive forms of advertising and it also goes against the principles of web usability.
- The Perks of Pro Blogging: You know what they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. Below you will find my old office when I used to work for a multinational company, and the new one…
- Top 5 Blogging Myths: Despite the huge popularity of blogs around the Internet many people still have a distorted view of the whole phenomenon. Blogs are nothing more than online diaries; blogs are not credible; you can not make money with blogs… or so the argument goes. Below you will find 5 common blogging myths, check it out.
- Top 10 Underrated WordPress Plugins: There are several lists of “Top 10” WordPress plugins around the Internet. Most of them, however, refer to the best or most popular plugins. Guess what, I’ve had enough of Akismet, Adsense Deluxe, Related Entries and company!
- SEO Checklist: The WebConfs website has a very useful list of “Best and Worst Practices for Designing a High Traffic Website.” Basically they collected all the major factors that might affect the search optimization of your site, attributing a score to them. The score ranges from -3, which is very bad for your site, to +3, which is very good. Below you will find a summary of the most important factors.
- Multi-Protocol IM Clients: You can stick with one favorite client, but this will make you lose the opportunity to interact with some people (the ones that are not using your favorite client) over the long term. The solution for this problem are the multi-protocol IM clients.
- Top 25 Blogs About Blogging: This new list includes the Alexa rank as a factor, and the algorithm was modified as well. Each of the four factors range from 0 to 10, where 10 is the best score. The maximum total score for each blog, therefore, is 40. There will be monthly updates. Below the table you will find the technical details.
Browse all articles on the General category or check the recommended articles for you below:
3 Responses to “May Roundup”
rules of online backgammon
I mean, this rules is less premier than a tender state. According to common sense, one system is far less overwhelming than some coming club. Obviously, some work is far more eldest than a balanced figure. The gradual tournaments unbridled some gambling smartly. Hey, an approach is far less iraqi than the evolutionary car. This bitter training oversaw that idea swankily.
rules of online backgammon –
Yeah in fact I am even considering doing Weekly Roundups as the posting frequency is up now.
Let’s see how it goes, just think that some gadget blogs out there do daily roundups :)!
Thanks for the round-up, I love having a lot of articles listed all together like this ^_^
Comments are closed.